Thursday, January 1, 2009

Next stop Willoughby


Rather than any customary festivities, I am write write writing my way into the new year. This is because I have a play to finish by Friday.

I'm going to consider this a good omen for 2009's productivity, rather than a poor one for its socialness.

My new year's resolution is to do my work tomorrow instead of watching the Honeymooners and Twilight Zone marathons. Long-term resolutions never last past Jan 1 anyway - might as well give them a built-in expiration date.

2 comments:

  1. > My new year's resolution is to do my work tomorrow instead of watching the Honeymooners and Twilight Zone marathons.

    "Bang, zoom, straight to a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind."

    -LM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. I started reading one of your books two days ago. And then you commented on my blog. The internet is a funny place.

    ReplyDelete